- This event has passed.
PHD Career Options: UB Alumni Success Stories
October 15 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
PhD Career Options: UB Alumni Success Stories
UB doctoral alumni who chose careers outside of academia, will share their personal journeys to their current careers. Panelists represent a diverse range of careers, ranging from environmental justice forensic anthropology, medical product development, gender equality, public policy, higher education and marketing scientific technologies. Attend to discover and learn about career options!
The program will include Q&A time with the panelists, and conclude with a networking session. Light refreshments will be provided.
Monday, Oct. 15, 2018, 3-4:30 p.m.
107 Capen Hall (Honors College Colloquium Room)
Panel Moderator: Robert Orrange; Associate Director, UB Career Services
- Erin Chapman, PhD; Forensic Anthropologist, Erie County Medical Examiner’s Office
- Katie Edwards, PhD, PMP; Director, Biological and Medical Sciences Group at CUBRC, Inc.
- Steven Harvey, PhD; Executive Director, WNY Consortium for Higher Education; Founder and President, Center for Educational and Career Advancement (CECA)
- Jason Jell, PhD; Director of Ecommerce, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Karen King, PhD; Executive Director, Erie County Commission on the Status of Women
- David Witt, PhD; Indian Nation Affairs Coordinator, Office of Environmental Justice, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP here.
- October 15
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Category:
- University Event
- 107 Capen Hall
- Buffalo, NY United States
- 716 645 2960