- This event has passed.
Secrets to Better Business Writing Workshop
October 31 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Learn techniques that will grab your reader’s attention and improve your ability to create professional documents that are clear, concise and correct every time.
This full-day class will teach you to use a structured writing model that keeps the reader in mind. You will learn techniques to ensure your message is read and understood. A special section will be devoted to email correspondence.
You’ll Benefit By Learning To:
- Draft a document using a writing model – every time you write
- Write with the reader in mind, and grab their attention
- Use appropriate spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Improve your professional image through your writing
- Ensure that your documents, reports and emails are clear, concise and effective
Registration can take place at: https://www.ub-connect.com/s/1703/alumni/index.aspx?sid=1703&gid=2&pgid=2308&content_id=2187
- October 31
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- University Event
- 142 Crofts Hall
- Buffalo, NY 14260 United States
- 716 645 2960
- Alumni Association