This is a reminder that all Club room applications will be available on UBLinked starting on Friday, February 1, 2019. Club room assignments are given by the Student Unions. Room assignments are allocated for officially recognized organizations only. The term of use is June 18, 2019 – May 15, 2020.
We will evaluate the organization’s application based on the criteria set below. The application is due March 15, 2019.
Student Unions will consider the following:
- Organization is recognized by the university, via UBLinked
- If your group is not currently registered, email Jude Butch, Senior Associate Director for Student Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abides by the Guidelines and Polices of the Student Union
- Nature and size of your organization
- Previous use of space
- Only permanent clubs may apply. Clubs with temporary status are not eligible to apply for space
As stated in the Student Unions Club room Guidelines Agreement, space allocated to a given organization shall be subject to termination or modification. The Club room Guidelines Agreement is available in the Student Unions Office.