Explore the market for your innovative technology.
The I-Corps Program, developed by the National Science Foundation (NSF), teaches researchers and innovators how to evaluate a technology or innovation for the marketplace.
The program is open to all technology areas and provides faculty, students, UB affiliates and Innovation Hub partners with:
Training on Market Assessment
Entrepreneurial Business Mentoring
- Learn from entrepreneurial and business experts
- Learn about customer interviewing techniques
- Commercialization next steps
The I-Corps Site Program at UB is perfect for:
- Early-stage projects looking to assess a commercial opportunity
- SBIR/STTR Phase I applicants/awardees
- Companies looking to commercialize new technologies
- Researchers in the process of or have filed an invention disclosure
Learn more and apply today →
Limited seats available. Applications due February 7, 2020. Program begins February 20, 2020.
I-Corps is a prerequisite for the Buffalo Innovation Accelerator Fund as it strengthens the proposal by providing insights on the market and commercial potential.
If you are considering or applying to the Accelerator Fund, join our I-Corps Site Program